The PX460 industrial measurement amplifier lets users precisely measure raw and filtered torque, frequency, pulse, speed, and angle of rotation. When used with the company’s Advanced Plug & Measure technology and Transducer Electronic Data Sheet platform, users simply connect torque sensors to the PX460 amplifier with no programming necessary.
The amplifier is a plug-in module for the HBM PMX data-acquisition and control system. It acquires up to four channels of data from torque transducers simultaneously with an analog bandwidth up to 6 kHz. The PX460 also acquires encoder signals up to 2 MHz with absolute precision. The amplifier interfaces with most reaction arm-based dynamometers.
Available measurement modes include:
- Four torque flanges (T10, T12, T40) for torque or rotational speed measurement (without detection of the direction of rotation).
- Two measurement channels for simultaneous measurement, for rotational speed and angle of rotation (with detection of the direction of rotation).
- One measurement channel for simultaneous measurement, for rotational speed and angle of rotation or reference signal recognition.
- Two angular/incremental encoders each, SSI, PWM sensors, magnetic transducers or pulse counters.
- Four measurement channels for frequency measurement up to 2 MHz.
HBM Inc., 19 Bartlett St., Marlborough, MA 01752, (800) 578-4260