A new line of disposable connectors, ideally designed to ensure quality performance in medical applications, are economical enough to justify single-use.
The REDEL® Disposable Connector Series, manufacturered by LEMO USA, is a new design and is guaranteed backwards compatible with LEMO's existing REDEL 1P connectors.
These new connectors feature:
- Ideal for use in a wide range of medical applications, they are EtO, and gamma radiation sterilizable.
- New simplified latching mechanism and stamped contacts deliver an innovative cost-effective solution.
- Contacts are first soldered and then snapped in, allowing for easier termination and no need for cleaners.
- Removable snap-on backshell allows for quick correction of assembly errors, and is 100% scoop proof.
- Available in 4 different keyways.
- Sealed in volume blister packs, so parts stay clean and fresh.
The new REDEL Disposable Series is designed for volume medical applications - for a free evaluation sample go to www.LEMOusa.com, or call 1-800-444-5366.