Lapp has the broadest range of products, including OLFLEX and UNITRONIC brand flexible and continuous-flex cables, SILVYN cable track and accessories, EPIC rectangular, circular, and pin & sleeve connectors, SKINTOP strain relief cable glands, OLFLEX tubing and sleeving, FLEXIMARK cable marking systems, remote access ports, and custom harness assemblies. The Lapp Group has long staked its reputation on its high quality engineered and manufactured connectivity products. Lapp has brought cable specifying to a new level for the following product attributes: oil resistance, flame resistance, motion types, and mechanical properties. Our engineers have given the cable buyer a more precise and definitive way to choose the cable that’s right for their specific application or environment. Specifying OLFLEX cables to reliably perform its part of the operation can eliminate downtime and increase productivity.
- Flexible cables make installations quicker and cheaper
- Cables highly resistant to oils/solvents, abrasion, temperature, or flame
- Routinely tested products
- Continuous flexing products for cable tracks and robotic torsion
- Products for machine, fixed, and cable tray installations
- Cable and cordsets for VFD and servo applications
- Complete solutions include cables, connectors, and strain relief