Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 2 p.m. EST
Are you encountering integration errors in mechatronic systems late in development during hardware prototyping?
Simulating mechatronic systems in one environment that combines mechanical, electrical, and control system modeling makes it easier to find performance errors early in your development process. In addition, current simulation technology allows integration of engineering data from different CAE tools, such as CAD and EDA, reducing translation errors.
Attend this live webcast and learn how simulation can help you:
- Build multidomain mechatronic system models
- Predict and optimize system performance
- Understand and manage complex system interactions
- Detect design inefficiencies and integration errors during development
- Verify and test mechatronic systems before building hardware prototypes