November 13th, 2008 2pm EST
What is a stepper motor based linear actuator? How does it work? How is it sized?
These are questions that will be answered in HaydonKerk Motion Solutions first technical webinar. Engineering managers Frank Morton and Ray LaChance explain linear actuators and how they are used to achieve precision linear motion.
In this webinar:
- Basic stepper motor theory
- Components that make up a stepper motor-based linear actuator
- The selection of a linear actuator based on load, resolution, and travel requirements
Who should attend?
- Electrical, Mechanical, and Electromechanical design/application engineers who are in the process of designing a motion application or would like a better understanding of linear actuators
- Equipment OEMs that desire an integrated solution for conversion of rotary to linear motion