- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Senior Account Representative
Sponsored by 3M, Fabrico and Light Fabrications
Applications in the Automotive industry range from passenger cars to heavy truck to rapid transit. In each of these areas there are specific requirements for custom engineered materials. The webinar will include discussions of important automotive applications and the benefits that the correct materials can deliver. In addition, it will describe how Fabrico and Light Fabrications provide materials that support the customer’s design and cost specifications.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Buzz, squeak, and rattle (BSR) materials, including tapes and acoustical insulation
- Attachment tapes (acrylic foam tape); various thicknesses/shapes/styles (exterior and interior applications, i.e. fender, dashboard, linings)
- Badging adhesives for logos, nomenclature
- Thermal isolation materials;
- Gasket and sealing tapes that offering water, air, dust, and light protection;
- Surface protection films;
- Selecting, matching, and converting these materials for effective thermal management components.