- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Product data management (PDM) software can be overkill for small CAD teams. But without PDM you face the risks of losing track of your CAD models, overwriting models, and having users working on the wrong version of a model.
So how can your team move from email and FTP to a PDM system that makes sense for SolidWorks users?
In this presentation you will learn:
- Drawbacks of relying on email, shared servers, FTP sites, and full-scale PLM software — including specific examples of what can go wrong
- The different types of solutions on the market, and what they offer
- Why companies are moving to new PDM solutions that offer core PDM functionality without the need for IT support.
- What is cloud-based PDM and how are SolidWorks teams using it for organization and collaboration
- How to forecast Return on Investment when considering PDM