- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
James C. Neville
James Neville is a simulation expert with a specialty in CFD. He began working in the simulation field in 2003 and has experience across a wide range of industries. A mechanical engineering graduate from Virginia Tech, he began his career at Blue Ridge Numerics, where he focused on customer success through consulting services and now serves as a global subject matter expert at Autodesk. James lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
At the foundation of every simulation product resides a grid or mesh. The quality of this mesh plays an important role in determining simulation accuracy, consistency, and performance. Autodesk CFD leverages a fully automated meshing approach to ensure that users can rely on their results, eliminate meshing guesswork, and place their focus on business critical issues like product optimization. In this webcast, attendees will learn:
- Technology behind meshing in Autodesk CFD
- Benefits of geometry-based mesh auto-sizing and results-based mesh adaptation
- How new or infrequent users can operate at an advanced level without a learning curve
- How engineering teams can gain advantage with mesh automation