- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Learn About Innovative Materials for Better Product Assembly, Thermal/Electrical Barriers, and Sterilization to Keep You Compliant
This webinar covers the importance of materials selection, converting processes, assembly services, and the quality/testing procedures required to ensure medical devices, equipment, and disposables can be brought to market quickly, cost-effectively, and in full compliance. Medical manufacturers are facing an increasingly complex U.S. health care market, including increased cost pressures, heightened regulatory compliance, and other external factors – all of which need to be considered when taking a product from concept to commercialization. This presentation will describe how medical design engineers can partner with experienced medical materials suppliers and medical converters to improve their product design process.
What Attendees Will Learn:
- The latest advances in medical-specific materials and adhesives from 3M;
- The role converters and contract assemblers play in successful implementation of medical materials into devices, equipment, and disposables;
- Why working with a certified converter or contract assembler impacts every stage of product development – concept, testing, FDA certification, trials, and production;
- How working with Fabrico will save both time and money without compromising quality or performance;
- The expertise of processing and assembling materials in a clean room environment.