- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
New kinds of product-design software are letting engineers create and analyze designs faster than ever, and even leverage information about the design downstream, after it’s already in production. But what about changing parts late in the design process? That’s where engineers can hit a lot of snags. In this Webinar, two software experts explain how to use product-design software so that late-stage changes are less of a hassle. They also explain how to use a multi-CAD environment to eliminate the need to understand and rework outdated design intent; easily edit “rigid” and poorly defined parametric geometry; and make changes in minutes instead of hours.
The Webinar will highlight specific examples using the PTC Creo flexible-modeling environment:
- How to move, remove, attach, round objects
- how to quickly edit complex geometry and edit analytic geometry
- ways to recognize patterns and symmetry
- how to use recorded edits to track the evolution of a design