- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Electrical enclosures may not look complex, but they play a key role in protecting electrical automation equipment. Not all electrical enclosures are created equal. In order to perform this duty properly, the correct enclosure must be specified to handle the application and environment. This webcast will focus on the understanding of electrical enclosure applications, use environments, standards, ratings, and construction materials.
Who Should Attend: Design engineers, application engineers, electrical technicians & installers
What Attendees can expect to learn:
- Where enclosures are used
- Understand fundamental control applications
- How to identify enclosure use environments
- Understand enclosure ratings, standards, & certifications
- Understand types of enclosure construction materials
- How to specify the best enclosure material
- Factors used to determine enclosure materials