- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Does your company work with multiple CAD systems? Pay too much for CAD? Do you have difficulty reusing designs? Would faster design cycle times and productivity help you compete?
CAD Consolidation reduces the number of CAD applications used in your engineering organization, saving money, time, and resources. Even in the best of times, manufacturers save money by standardizing CAD. Beyond cost savings, though, are even greater strategic benefits. These include higher productivity, greater corporate agility, and faster response to market dynamics.
Learn how your company can leverage standardization to:
- Improve reuse of designs
- Allow better workgroup collaboration
- Give engineers a full-featured, scalable CAD tool that meets the needs of generalists and specialists alike
- Enable a broader PLM approach
- Design Anywhere – Build Anywhere How do you justify moving to standardized tools?
Join us for a FREE webinar to hear Jim Brown, President of Tech-Clarity, discuss his “ROI Model” to help you determine the potential ROI (return on investment) available with CAD Consolidation. He will also highlight how CAD Consolidation improves the entire product lifecycle including concept design, manufacturing, and documentation.