Flexible Circuit Technologies
For insight into how engineers and designers can save time and money in developing flexible circuits for a range of applications, read this ebook. Topics include:
- Defining flexible circuits, explaining their primary layers
- Discussing critical design areas, reviewing which features should be avoided—and why
- Providing assembly advice, including the proper use of vias, fillets and copper planes
- Summarizing the steps to obtain prototypes of production circuits, from generating a complex drawing through the procurement stage.
- Reviewing points on how to select the right vendor for the job, including identifying a vendor’s niche markets.
Web site: Download ebook