The X65 conveyor from FlexLink, Allentown, Pa., uses different types of plastic chain including plain, stiff, or flexibly cleated for keeping items apart, and ones with friction strips for moving items up and down inclines. There are also several different types of ...
Register for Complete Access (Valid Email Required)
By registering on Machine Design now, you'll not only gain access to premium content, you'll also become part of a robust engineering community. Access the 2013 Machine Design Salary Survey Results when you register now.
Joining the Machine Design community also allows you to:
- Become a member of a group of exclusive Engineers
- Participate in Expert and Reader driven Q&A's
- Start your own conversation by commenting on any article or blog
- Communicate and network with other Engineers from all over the world
- Gain access to high quality content